Read Time : 30 Seconds
Abu Haamid Lafaaf Rahmatullah Alaihi says,
“He who keeps death much in his remembrance, Allah Ta’laa bestows three favours on him:
- He readily turns to Allah Ta’laa in repentance.
- He is granted contentment.
- He shows greater interest in devotion in all his modes of worship.
And, he who is heedless and unmindful of death is punished by Allah Ta’laa in three different ways :
- He persists in sin and hesitates to offer ‘Taubah’.
- He is not contented with his income.
- He becomes sluggish in the performance of his devotions.”
Fadhaail-e-Sadaqaat Pg 571