Advice of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saahib (Daamat Barakaatuh) in times of fear – Talimi Board (KZN)
Presently, many are living in fear. People are scared of;
1. The Virus and
2. The Violence
Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saahib (Daamat Barkaatuhuh) has given the following advice in this regard;
1. Always stay in the state of wudhu, as wudhu is a protection for us.
2. Recite Aayatul Kursi after every Salaah and before sleeping. In this way we will remain in the protection of Allah Ta’ala.
3. After every Salaah engage in Istighfaar for about a minute with deep remorse, seeking the forgiveness of Allah Ta’ala.
4. Stay away from anything that is doubtful.
5. Daily give some sadaqah even if it’s an act of kindness.
6. Take out some time in the day and think deeply of Allah Ta’ala’s favours with a heart filled with gratitude and appreciation.
Insha Allah by adhering to these advices we will always remain in the protection of Allah Ta’ala.